NOTE: All sites are accessible at home or in school. Please consult your school librarian for a list of usernames and passwords or if you need help with these sites.
- CERFinfo.com is a directory of tens of thousands of carefully selected, information-rich, safe K-12 websites for both students and teachers. Salaried teachers, consultants and programmers organize and maintain evaluated sites in major subject areas: Arts, Biology, Chemistry, English, Geography, Health, Mathematics, Music, Physics, Science, Social Studies, Sports, Technology, and Visual Arts.
- Grolier Online consists of seven encyclopedia databases: Encyclopedia America, Grolier Multimedia Encyclopedia, The New Book of Knowledge, La Nueva Enciclopedia Cumbre, America the Beautiful, Lands and Peoples, and The New Book of Popular Science.
- SIRS Discoverer contains articles and graphics from more than 1,400 U.S. and international magazines, newspapers and U.S. government documents that have been carefully selected for their educational content, interest and level of readability.
- World Book Online now features World Book Kids along with its World Book Online Reference Center suite of products, including an interactive atlas, integrated dictionary, and background information about current events. World Book Kids is designed especially for younger users, English-language learners, and reluctant readers.
- Wilson Web allows users to access full-text articles and abstracts from more than 700 educational journals. Wilson Web can be searched by keyword, subject, title or author.