Here are the forms specifically for Homestead Wakefield Elementary School:
- Office Hours: 8:00 a.m. – 4 p.m.
- Telephone: 410-638-4175
- Address: 900 South Main Street Bel Air, Maryland 21014
- No appointment is necessary for registering.
- HWES is a 2 building school. The Homestead Building is 3rd through 5th grade and the Wakefield Building is Pre-Kindergarten through 2nd grade.
- The Homestead Building is located next to Bel Air Middle School. After entering from the red light at Route 924, turn right at the HWES Marquee and then make the first left at the bottom of the hill at the next HWES Marquee.
- The Wakefield Building is located just off the entrance from the red light @ Route 924 and will be on the left.
- If your children will be divided between buildings, you only need to go to one building to register.
- Registration packets for all grades are available for pick up in either office or you may bring the necessary forms with you and complete your child’s registration in one visit.
- Please follow the links below for the documents needed to register your child and specific registration information:
o Pre-Kindergarten Information
(Please follow the link to Pre-Kindergarten general
information within the registration document)
o Kindergarten – Fifth Grade Information
o Harford County Public School Website
o Harford County Public School Locator
- If you have any further questions, please contact us at the above number.